My Thoughts on Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector
I spent the bulk of my teens and twenties laying out in the sun with no sunscreen or SPF 8, at most. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted a tan. Now, at 41, I’m paying for my sun sins. One of the bigger annoyances to me is the dark spots I’ve developed as a result of sun damage.
I have two friends who have had laser treatments to get rid of their dark spots, but it isn’t in our budget and due to my autoimmune issues, I’m hesitant to undergo un-necessary treatments. I have enough necessary medical treatments. That being said, it doesn’t mean I’m happy to just live with the dark spots.
Because I have sensitive skin, I have held off on buying a product that might help since almost all wrinkle treatments either break out my skin, cause a rash or completely dry out my skin. But again, I don’t want to just live with the dark spots, especially as I keep developing more here and there.
I finally bought the bullet and purchased Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector on Amazon (affiliate link, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you). I normally like to buy my skincare products at a discount store, but I had been watching my local Marshall’s and TJ Maxx for months and haven’t seen the dark spot corrector. I have seen other Clinique products, just not the one I wanted.
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector Review
I’ll just say it, I LOVE this product! I want to recommend it to people in my family but won’t because I don’t want to call attention to their dark spots. Here are my favorite things about the Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector.
- It works! I noticed a significant difference in one large dark spot I had on my face almost immediately. I tried it on just one spot at first in case it hurt my skin. I now use it on several spots.
- It works fast. I noticed a change really quickly and it made me feel more confident about my skin. I feel like I look younger, and really, that’s what matters most!
- It doesn’t hurt my skin. As I said, I have super sensitive skin and most anti-aging products have hurt my skin in one way or another. The Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector is the only anti-aging product I have used that doesn’t dry out or break out my skin.
- A little goes a long way. The product is pretty expensive, but thankfully, you only need a small amount every day. I use less than a pea size for several dark spots and like I said, it works.
- If I have to find a con, it would be that it is pricey. It sells for $33.99 on Amazon and there are rarely deals or sales. That being said, while I normally love a deal, I will pay for something that works well and this works well. It is also important to remember that you use very little product so it lasts a really, really long time.
- This is really my own “con” – I wish I had tried it sooner. I saw it when it first came out and wanted to buy it but was nervous about paying so much for something that might not work or might irritate my skin. I wish I had taken the leap earlier because my skin looks great. The spots are either gone or hardly noticeable.
If you’re on the fence about trying this product, I can’t recommend it enough. I seriously want to tell some people in my life about it but I would never do it since I don’t want to be insulting, although if someone had told me, it wouldn’t have insulted me.
If you don’t want to splurge on it for yourself, definitely put it on your wish list so that someone else can buy it for you.